- The specific substances present in the scrub renew the epidermal cells and stimulate cell turnover, obtaining a soft, luminous, young and highly hydrated skin.
- Polyphenols and Resveratrol have an antioxidant and protective function; The mix of oils of natural origin, including Grapeseed Oil, regenerates the skin thanks to its nourishing and antioxidant action. A winning weapon against wrinkles and signs of aging
Remember that regular exfoliation makes cosmetics subsequently applied to the skin penetrate better. Complete the treatment using a specific UNI mask and UNI Red Vine face cream.
The active ingredients?
Resveratrol : counteracts oxidative stress
Red Vine Extract : antioxidant, toning action
Oil of Grapeseed : contrasts the effects of free radicals and protects the skin from atmospheric agents. In addition, it is effective in protecting dry skin from wind and cold .
Allantoin : humectant
Sweet Almond Oil : emollient, nourishing
Vitamin E : antiradical, antioxidant
Apricot kernels : removal of dead and flaking cells
How is it used?
- spread a small amount of cosmetic on the face and massage gently
- remove the product by rinsing thoroughly
- use the scrub once or twice a week to promote microcirculation and remove dry skin
Aqua, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Prunus amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Cetearyl Olivate, Glycerin, Prunus armeniaca Seed
Powder, Sorbitan Olivate, Vitis vinifera Seed Oil, Vitis vinifera Leaf Extract, Resveratrol, Tocopheryl Acetate,
Allantoin, Tocopherol, Acacia senegal Gum, Glyceryl Caprylate, Xanthan Gum, Propylene Glycol, </ em>
Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum. Rev.4