- Peeling with 50% Mandelic Acid is a professional cosmetic product;
- reduces skin blemishes;
- has an anti-aging action, which allows it to reduce wrinkles;
- has antibacterial properties that help fight acne problems;
- has a PH of 2.5;
- is not photosensitizing, therefore it can also be used in summer.
The active ingredients?
Mandelic Acid: delicate exfoliating, depigmenting, compacting, regenerating and antibacterial action.
Salicylic Acid: marked keratoplastic and smoothing properties with bacteriostatic and soothing action.
Epilobium Extract: emollient and lightening on sensitive and delicate skin.
- exfoliating ;
- depigmenting , helps eliminate skin spots ;
- regenerating ;
- helps to solve acne problems ;
- softens wrinkles.
How is it used?
- cleanse face, neck and décolleté with the Acid Cleansing Gel Mandelico UNI ;
- dries the area to be treated well;
- apply the solution to the face, neck and décolleté with a brush or fingertips, paying attention to the eyes and mucous membranes;
- leave on depending on the type of skin:
– 2/3 minutes for sensitive skin
– 5 minutes for normal skin
– 7/8 minutes for hyperkeratotic skin
- rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water;
- apply either a mask or a maintenance cream;
- repeat the treatment after 7/10 days depending on the type of skin.
UNI for sustainability
Our Peeling with 50% Mandelic Acid may show variations in color, indicating its naturalness.
The packaging may have small imperfections since, where possible, we give a second life to our packaging to avoid unnecessary and harmful dispersion of the bottles into the environment.
Pao 6 months . This means that we guarantee the performance of the product for up to six months from opening, therefore we invite you not to exceed this time limit for an optimal effect of the cosmetic.
Mandelic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Aqua, Sodium PCA, Salicylic Acid, Epilobium angustifolium Extract, Parfum. Rev